Successful authors understand that the goals for their writing and the goals for their business or readers must be aligned.
Whether you're writing your first book or just finished your tenth, whether you write fiction or nonfiction, you'll discover proven strategies to increase the likelihood of your success.
During this summit, you’ll learn how to ensure you’re connecting with your readers and buyers, how to market your books, and how to tap non-bookstore retailers.
• Do you know how an author platform can help sell more books? Understand the importance of and how to build a solid author platform.
• How can you convince schools and libraries to carry your book?
• Do you understand how to leverage book awards to create more sales and publicity? Learn how to determine which competitions and categories you should submit your book to, and what to do when you win.
• Your book needs reviews! Why are they important and how do you get them?
• Are you trying to attract new clients? A book can underscore that you're the authority in your field.
There are many more topics that will help you gain a greater understanding of the publishing process (writing, launching, releasing, and marketing) and how you can build and grow a following eager to see what you do next!
All these topics and so much more (including how to make your own book and marketing unskippable!) will be covered in detail in 19 interviews over the course of five days totaling more than 14 hours of great content for you to learn from.
We start on Monday, October 7 at 9:30am (EST)!
Check out our lineup of expert speakers and sign up now to reserve your seat!
Making a Deeper Connection with Your Readers Using the Dear Reader Exercise
Getting from Here to There with the Dear Author Exercise
The Importance of Reader Reviews
Unlike physical conferences where you find yourself sitting through content you just don't need, Publish with Purpose is delivered entirely online!
Dip in and watch specific talks you need to transform your business and improve your chances of success, or catch them all. It’s up to you! And it's all free.View the schedule
Our experts will be sharing their years of knowledge, strategies and tactics. Whether you’re focused on launching a new book or marketing one you've already released, we've got you covered.Meet the speakers
Choose the specific topics you'd like to follow and we'll keep you up to date with its content, expert advice and exclusive offers.Check out the Categories